Preliminary Administrative Credential Program
In partnership with Placer County Office of Education, NCSOE is offering a state accredited Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program (PASC).
The PASC Program is designed to prepare exemplary administrators by building each participant's capacity to be an outstanding instructional, visionary, and courageous leader.
PASC's 12-month program consists of:
- Support and guidance from a Faculty Mentor and District Advisor
- 154 hours of face-to-face instruction (22 Saturdays /7 hours each class)
- 32 hours of guided, synchronous work in a small, online professional learning community (PLC)
- Course specific fieldwork between each Saturday class
- Extensive fieldwork in the form of a year-long leadership project
Candidates who successfully complete the program are eligible to be recommended for a certificate of eligibility or a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential through the Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- Possess a valid teaching or services credential
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in their credential area prior to completing the program
- Show evidence of satisfying the Basic Skills Requirement (CBEST or other CTC approved method)
To learn more, please contact Dr. Anna Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 522-3209.