"Be A Teacher" Intern Program Single Subject Cohort - Year 1
Intern Year 1 Program. These courses are for those students who have been accepted into the NCSOE Single Subject Intern Program.
Please register for each course.
- "Be A Teacher" Orientation 8-27-18
- CURR 201 (SS) TPA 1: Introduction to the TPA
- CURR 202 (SS) TPA 2: Strategies, Theory and Reflection
- CURR 220 (MS & SS) Classroom Management and Restorative Justice
- CURR 221 (MS & SS) Curriculum & Instruction: Health & Safety
- CURR 240 (SS) Instructional Strategies for Secondary Education
- CURR 241 (SS) Adolescent Growth Development
- CURR 242 (SS) Reading & Writing in the Content Area for 21st Century Learners
- CURR 243 (SS) Curriculum & Instruction: Movement
- CURR 245 (SS) Content Specific Instruction
- CURR 246 (SS) Transforming Education Through the Maker Movement
- CURR 281 (SS) Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 1st Semester
- CURR 282 (SS) Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 2nd Semester
Classes meet Mondays and Wednesdays | 5:00pm - 8:00pm with North Coast School of Education Faculty
Get in touch.