"Be A Teacher" Intern Program Multiple Subject Cohort - Year 2
Intern Year 2 Program. These courses are for those students who have completed the NCSOE Multiple Subject Intern Year 1 Program.
Please register for each course.
- "Be A Teacher" Orientation 8-29-18
- CURR 203 TPA 3 (MS) Assessing Learning
- CURR 204 TPA 4 (MS) Culminating Teaching Experience
- CURR 236 (MS) Curriculum & Instruction: Science
- CURR 237 (MS) Curriculum & Instruction: Language Arts & Writing
- CURR 251 Teaching Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
- CURR 252 Instructional Strategies for English Language Learners
- CURR 253 (MS) Philosophy & History of Education
- CURR 254 (MS) Curriculum & Instruction: Visual & Performing Arts
- CURR 283 (MS) Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 3rd Semester
- CURR 290 (MS) Assessing Student Learning
- CURR 294 (MS) 21st Century Teaching & Learning
- SPED 221 (MS) Exceptional learners I: Differentiation in the Classroom
- SPED 222 (MS) Exceptional learners II: Special Education Students in the Classroom
- SPED 284 Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 4th Semester
- TECH 290 Technology in the Classroom
Classes meet Mondays and Wednesdays | 5:00pm - 8:00pm with North Coast School of Education Faculty
Get in touch.