"Be A Teacher" Intern Program Education Specialist Cohort - Year 1
Intern Year 1 Program. These courses are for those students who have been accepted into the NCSOE Education Specialist Intern Program.
Please register for each course.
- "Be A Teacher" Orientation 8-28-18
- CURR 232 Preparation to Teach Reading/Language Arts
- CURR 251 Teaching Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
- SPED 260 Positive Behavior Management
- SPED 261 Assessment of Learning & Teaching
- SPED 262 Typical & Atypical Development Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- SPED 263 Special Education Law: Professional, Legal & Ethical Practices
- SPED 264 Effective Communication and Collaborative Partnerships
- SPED 275 Individualized Education Program (IEP) and Transitions
- SPED 281 Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 1st Semester
- SPED 282 Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 2nd Semester
Classes meet Tuesdays and Thursdays | 5:00pm - 8:00pm with North Coast School of Education Faculty
Get in touch.NCSOE Staff, (707) 524-2818, email@example.com