"Be A Teacher" Intern Program Multiple Subject Cohort - Year 1
Intern Year 1 Program. These courses are for those students who have been accepted into the NCSOE Multiple Subject Intern Program.
Please register for each course.
- "Be A Teacher" Orientation 8-27-18
- CURR 201 (MS) TPA 1: Introduction to the TPA
- CURR 202 (MS) TPA 2: Strategies, Theory and Reflection
- CURR 220 (MS & SS) Classroom Management and Restorative Justice
- CURR 221 (MS & SS) Curriculum & Instruction: Health & Safety
- CURR 223 (MS) Curriculum & Instruction: Physical Education
- CURR 228 (MS) Psycho-Social Cognitive Development
- CURR 231 (MS) Curriculum & Instruction: Math
- CURR 232 (MS) Curriculum & Instruction: Preparation to Teach Reading/Language Arts
- CURR 234 (MS) Building Academic Language
- CURR 235 (MS) Curriculum and Instruction: History & Social Science
- CURR 281 (MS) Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 1st Semester
- CURR 282 (MS) Practicum Fieldwork & Supervision - 2nd Semester
Classes meet Mondays and Wednesdays | 5:00pm - 8:00pm with North Coast School of Education Faculty
Get in touch.