"Be A Teacher" Intern Program Spring 2018 - Year 2 Tulare COE IMPACT Program
Intern Year 2 Program. These courses are for those students who have been accepted into the NCSOE Intern Program in partnership with Tulare County Office of Education IMPACT Program. Classes are held on Monday and Thursday of each week and as identified by each course.
Please register for each class listed below:
- CURR 234 Building Academic Language
- SPED 230 Curriculum & Instruction for Students with Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- SPED 258 Communication & Behavior for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- SPED 266 History & Philosophy of Special Education
- SPED 268/271 Specialized Health, Movement, Mobility & Sensory Development/Health & Specialized Populations
Begins Thursday, February 8, 2018 | 5pm - 8pm with North Coast School of Education Staff
Get in touch.