"Be A Teacher" Intern Program Fall 2017 - Year 2 Tulare COE IMPACT Program
Intern Year 2 Program. These courses are for those students who have been accepted into the NCSOE Intern Program in partnership with Tulare County Office of Education IMPACT Program.
Please register for each class listed below:
- CURR 231 Curriculum & Instruction: Math
- CURR 233 Curriculum & Instruction: ELA & Writing
- CURR 252 Instructional Strategies for English Learners
- SPED 259 Programming Strategies for Students with Autism
- SPED 267 Autism Spectrum Disorder
- TECH 290 Technology in the Classroom
- Year 2 Education Specialist Mild/Moderate Intern Program (EDS1) Orientation
Begins Monday, August 28, 2017 | Varies - varies with North Coast School of Education Staff
Get in touch.